Monday, July 11, 2011

Last Friday Night

Last Friday Night! Not about party. But it was exciting.
It's our departure time to Melbourne, my current location.
My family sent me off all the way from hometown to airport, which spent us about 4 hours.
Dad must be tired of driving as they traveled back on the same day and reached home around 3 in the morning.

Let's talk about my pre-departure experience.
Since 5 of us departing together, there are 5 families there to send each of us off.
Other than family members, few of them have friends to send them off.
Of course, our lovely coursemates came all the way to airport to send us too.
Really feel thankful as it was really a great effort for them to come all the way, especially under that road-blocks-everywhere condition.
It was suppose to be a surprise for us but I got to know it 2 days before. Yeah, that's one of the reasons why I didn't tear off in the airport.
Got phone calls from dearest roomie and James too.
Got a few texts too. I'm sorry if I didn't reply as I was too busy saying goodbye in the airport.
BIG THANK YOU to everyone! You guys are really awesome! And, I'm getting used to this new place now. No worries.
Will keep updating my blog. Need to take more photos from today onwards! I took less than 50 photos these days. Oopsss!! XD

Friends and family. XOXO

~Family photo~



No comments:

Playlist