Saturday, January 2, 2010

why i'm so moody these days??

Went out for karaoke session this afternoon. I feel really sorry to ven and my cousin sister-pei xin. I reached there late and went back early. Spent less than 2 hour for a 3 hour karaoke session. =( My happy mood is gone because of that.

Since I won't easily give up on planning outings, I text people out for movie tomorrow. Credits to zhong yi who helped me to check the movie time. (I couldn't online in my shop) I wanna watch Avatar the most, but sadly, I always get disappointed answer. So, decided to watch Sherlock Holmes with the guys. I feel like want to watch the girlish movie, Princess and the Frog too. Found out it is still showing. =) Any volunteer to accompany me? Lolx.

PS: PEOPLE, PLEASE DON'T IGNORE ME~ T.T I'm so moody these days.. Where is my new year mood???

4 comments:

jiuhu said...

aiya... rou rou ah... last time when i in tpg, i oso got plan 2 watch de... my bro gf say quite nice... but i oso din find any ppl wan c tis... if i noe u oso got interest de... i ask u go lo earlier...

Rourou said...

u mean Princess and the Frog?? Haiyo.. wasted.. you didnt tell me, i didnt tell u.. at last both of us didnt watch.. =(

jiuhu said...

yaya... is d princess n frog de... yalo.. wat a waste ad... now i oso not yet c... haiz... next time got such cartoon movie... sure jio u go ad...XD

Rourou said...

i went to watch alone just now.. hahax..hmm.. a very typical disney cartoon.. lolx

Playlist