Saturday, January 16, 2010

Happy Birthday!!!

First of all, I would like to wish Mr Raymond Tan and Mr Zhong Yi a very HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY!!! May you guys have a blissful year and all your birthday wishes come true.

Next, will be a short updates about my life. Had an early birthday celebration with friends in flemington yesterday night. Yes, I celebrated together with zhong yi again. We actually help our friends to save money. 2 in 1 is always cheaper than helding 2 parties. *winks* I feel thankful sincerely. I enjoy hanging out with you guys although I'm always the only girl. haha..

P/S: can i delete 18th jan from the calendar? I don't want to be alone that day. =(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey girl..
happy birthday...
at taiping now is it>

Rourou said...

thanks!!
ya.. 7th month in taiping d.. hehe
let's hang out one day..

Playlist