Sunday, January 10, 2010

Fated to be....

ANU sent me the offer letter on Friday and I just read it. Tears filled up my eyes unconciously. They told me I didn't get my first (and only) choice months ago. Now, they are offering me the course I want. I can't stop myself from scolding them bad words in the bottom of my heart. I've waited for so long and accepted Monash offer because I don't have other choice. You're telling me that I'm given a chance when I've paid 20k to Monash. Hilarious.

Fate. Yes, I believe in fate now. I'm fated to stay. I'm fated to be in bio field. I'm fated to be a nerdy pharmacist. Accept the facts and shed the tears off. Nothing can be changed now. I can't waste papa's money again. 20k isn't a small matter. Even if I can get refund, it won't be 100%. So, don't dream and face the fact rou!

Fate. Yes, things happened recently reminded me about your presence. I believed in you now. Won't be stubborn anymore. *dropping a tear with a smiley face* =')

3 comments:

Janlan / Ezca_Jan said...

cheer up xin rou.fate is a gift that we have yet to receive it whether good or bad.
be strong and stay strong for what was given and what you had chosen.live up to it and don't regret for it as well.

Rourou said...

thanks janice.
i won't regret for what i've chosen. just feel a bit disappointed. coz i really wanna go oversea. money + chance problem forced me to stay.
by the way, where you going to further your studies?

Janlan / Ezca_Jan said...

don't worry.everyone have their own disappointment even myself.cheer up.new life ahead will begin soon,must look positive for it.
btw...where i going? i tell you in msn k?.hahaha

Playlist