Sunday, January 3, 2010

Movies.. =)

I watched 2 movies today. hehe.. Went for Princess and the Frog alone in the evening. The cinema is so empty. I sat alone for the whole row. Less than 15 ppl watching that movie. I was afraid of ghost that particular time. I'm not joking. Lesson learnt. Should find someone to accompany for movie.

Overall,it is just a typical Disney cartoon. The prince and the princess live happily ever after. LOL. My original plan is Avatar. Due to my clumsiness and traffic jam in Tesco, I missed that movie. I reached cinema at 6.42pm whereas the movie starts at 6.15pm. T.T

After movie, went Old Town to meet up with the guys. I'm still the earliest and the only girl. =.=''' Then, we went for Sherlock Holmes. Oh gosh! He has the same look as what I've imagined for these years. It's really cool. Compare with Twilight movie, I prefer Sherlock Holmes. The Edward in my imagination is far more handsome than Robert.. =P ( Robert fans will slap me.. )
The movie is just too amazing. I think it will have part II coming up. I love you, Holmes.

I'll have to start working from tomorrow onwards.. If wanna ask me out, I'll be free at night. *winks* Goodnight people!


My happy mode is back!!! hehehe....

No comments:

Playlist