Wednesday, January 6, 2010

6th January 2010

Had breakfast with jess, keng and kok in flemington this morning. I was late AGAIN. This time isn't because of traffic jam or delayed by finding suitable clothes. I woke up late. =P Really sorry to my friends who waited for about 25 minutes. We discussed about KL trip for this weekend. But too bad, I couldn't make it in the end. Hope you guys enjoy the trip and help me to say "hi" to everyone there.

Around 10, I went to fetch serena, yeeling and their friend back home to work. I didn't join them today. No place for me to pack. So I helped them to print out the list and online. hehe. The line is super unstable today. Non-stop dc and tortoise speed. It really freaks me out. I have no idea how to complain now. "N" times of reports also couldn't solve the problem. Streamyx!!!

I start to countdown since monday. LOL. 11 days to go. I'm hunting for sth nice now. Any suggestion?

PS: I'm not going to ask you out. Unless you text or call me. I'm tired of being the one who always ask people.

No comments:

Playlist