Sunday, May 18, 2014

The cold never bother be anyway - NOT FROZEN


YEAH!! It's time for me to activate my brain again, after having it "frozen" for almost 6 months. This is a #throwback photo from my Taiwan Trip 2014 in April, taken in Hello Kitty Sweets Cafe. I wrote a blog post about my visit to this cafe in my food and travel blog, please click here to read. =)

It is less than a month to officially start my PRP (Pre-Registration Pharmacist) year in Kedah. Ah well, I still have no idea which hospital that I'll be heading to. *pray hard* Before starting my job as a pharmacist, I found another job, which allows me to work from home and it is something I like too! It is gonna start in a few minutes time, so yeah, wish me luck!

P/S: Should I start a Happy Days Project like what others did? Hmmmm.........


No comments:

Playlist