Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Graduation trip 5th-9th Jan 2014

I'm back from graduation trip for almost a month. Time flies! The feeling of being in Kota Kinabalu, exploring new places and food with my babes are still so fresh and real. I promised to write about the trip and so I'm here to recall. Hopefully I can do it. =D

10 of us, proclaimed ourselves as Hey Man gang, bought our flight to KK one year before our trip. It was my faulty to be so paranoid and pushed everyone to buy ticket so early. Luckily, all of us could make it for the trip and shared the amazing experience together.

We went KK for 5 days 4 nights and rented 2 cars to drive around while we're there. We visited several places with our cute Myvi, such as Monsopiad cultural village (huge mosquitoes everywhere!), Gaya Street Sunday Market, Island hopping (Manukan Island, Sapi Island and Mamutik Island), water rafting at Kiulu River, Rumah Terbalik andMount KK. We also enjoyed the food there, especially the CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP seafood (oh no, can I go back for some crabs???)!!

Apart from the places that we went, the journey was the most enjoyable part. I enjoyed making lots of noise in the car like a hyperactive kid. I changed car with Xin Ling to disturb the other car. I kept saying annoying phrases to joke around. Yes, I'm different when I'm in KK and so I changed from there onward. I'm no longer the quiet XinRou and I like to say "love you" directly to people I heart. New year, new me. 

Talking about jokes, I'm so glad that the whole group of us can manage to joke and laugh together. I would like to thank everyone who contribute their lameness. Our journey is full of laughter even though our car overheat halfway. Adventurous trip with the spoil car is kinda memorable too! We had to wind down our window because the temperature will rise whenever we on the air-cond. Imagine the hot sun and dusty air when we drive in the city. Yes, literally can die of heat stroke. Luckily we all survived together, 5 of us. Thanks to the smart guy - Kahsing, who drove all the way down from Kundasang, because I believe none of the girls could do it so smoothly without being paranoid.

TADAA!! My beloved!!
Without them, my graduation trip wouldn't be so awesome. Million thanks to Yann Tyng who always be my camerawoman and also Jie Min who supply your awesome camera for us. Thanks Qingyu for being cooperate with my lameness  "傻的吗?".
Thanks Yen Yee who always listen to me and back me up when others bully me. Thanks Xin Ling for being there when I need help. Thanks Su Ann and Wei Chern to be my listeners and listen to my craziness after the trip. Thanks Lip Yong and Kahsing who drive most of the time (we girls try to help as much as we can. Hope you appreciate. haha)

No comments:

Playlist