Thursday, January 23, 2014

I am twenty-three

Celebrated my 23rd birthday AS USUAL on 18th January. I did not expect for any special thing to happen and really nothing happen.

Got a birthday call from my kind friend, who is also "ahem ahem ahem" (secret that I'll never tell here). I admit that I forced him to call and he really did. THANK YOU!! I still appreciate it a lot. We talked about our future job and travel plans. Time to work and save money!! $$$

Forced another to sing me birthday song and failed miserably. Plan doesn't works all the time. But well, at least I had a great conversation with that friend as well. =)

This will be a brand new year for me. A friend who used to be my best friend totally forget my birthday because I'm a total stranger now. Things changed and I learnt to move on. Still, I feel sad for my lost of a friendship. Time for me to meet more new friends and explore the world! =D

Not to forget, I have a mission to complete this year. What is it about? Hehe.... I will announce when it is successful. Till then, Bye!!!

Next post will be up ASAP as I'm busy working for my parents. Do come over to visit me if you miss me. Love ya~

No comments:

Playlist