Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy New Year 2014!!

Happy New Year people! 2013 is over and the brand new year is here. Many people posted photos of New Year Eve celebration and also about their new year resolution. Should I follow the trend?? Hmmm.... I chose to look forward and plan for my new year. I don't want to list any new year resolution because I always forgot about them after 1 month. Ok, I have to admit that I have mild dementia. XD

2014 would be a new start for me. Graduation is coming up in April and also new job is starting in "i-don't-know-when". I'm no longer a university student and will be start working soon. I can't travel anytime I want and I have to earn more bucks for my pension. 

I'm very reluctant to admit that I've lost contact with my ex-good friend because of unknown reason. Things happened, people changed, the time is still ticking and we moved on. For myself, I feel disappointed and sad, also at the same time, I realized that nothing last forever. So from now on, I will hold on tight to whatever I have, no matter it is an object, relationship or chances. Only thing to do in 2014 is to treasure every moment in life and appreciate every chance. 

No comments:

Playlist