Friday, December 27, 2013

Back from Hong Kong!

I'm back from Hong Kong yesterday night. It was an amazing 9 days trip with my most awesome and sweetest buddy/tour guide -- Chloei. I explored quite a number of places and a lot of food! 

I don't know how should I thank her for her kindness to give me a place to stay in HK and accompany everyday to play like a hyperactive kid. Billion thanks to her and her hard work. She taught me how to be kind and good to people. She taught me a lot of things about HK and to pay more attention to things around me. 

My trip was really nice and I think HK people are really friendly. I feel very welcomed there and it was really different from what I expect. People always say salesperson in Hong Kong are arrogant, people aren't friendly, but it isn't so when I was there. Want to know why? Stay tuned for my next post.

Gonna sleep now. Tired. Goodnight peeps. Love.

Tired face after the trip. But I'm happy :)

No comments:

Playlist