Friday, December 13, 2013

How to spend time when you are jobless?

I'm officially graduated from my BPharm Course as results are released on Sunday. I was really happy with my performance throughout these 4 years. I'm not one of the top students, but I enjoyed my university life and perform alright in the exams. I changed quite a bit from Year One till now, from a quiet and nerdy Jo to a not-easily-stressed-up and more talkative Jo. I can't be very sociable at the moment, which is something that I'm still improving. I learnt how to move on too.

Back to the topic. As I'm currently jobless, I feel that I'm useless sometimes, being at home to eat, drink, sleep and spend money. On the other hand, I have no clue what I can do for now. So, I occupied myself (by spending money) with a list of plans.

1) Travel
Being jobless is the best time to go on a trip and learn some new things from other culture/country/people. I love to travel since my exchange to Melbourne 2 years ago. Travel is so fun, especially being a backpacker. Enjoy the scenery around you and observe the lifestyle. Every place that you go, you can learn something, even just somewhere in your country.

2) Read
Being jobless means you have plenty of time and this is the moment where you should learn new things and make your thinking more mature. Book is a way after travel. It is a cheaper way than travel, but definitely beneficial.

3) Entertain youself
Watch dramas/movies that you've missed out when you're busy with studies/work. Play some computer games to re-connect with your long-lost gamer friends. Just do something that you like when you can't do after working.

4) Talk to your family
Busy with work/studies? When was your last time you have a chat with your parents/grandparents/cousins/aunties/uncles? Re-connect back by catching up. Family is always the one who love you the most.

5) Plan your future
Think about what you want for the future. Although I yet to understand myself after few weeks. XD

*I hope I can get my job soon. $$$, I need you....

No comments:

Playlist