Monday, December 16, 2013

We are 3 years difference but we look like twins

I never thought looking alike with my younger sister would be such a fun thing in life until 2 days ago. I've been very mean by lying to an uncle but that's the only choice I have that time.

To describe a bit about me and my sis's look alike history, I have to say that some not-so-close friends of mine will mistaken my sis as me, especially in facebook. Well, I am quite used to people not able to differentiate us, although I don't think we look like twins at all. We have a 3 years gap and hence I definitely look older than she does. 

So, funny story happened like this..........

I TRY to sneaked into my sis's hostel to stay for few nights before flying to HK. Oh yeah, I'm flying to HK tomorrow!!! haha... Ok, back to the topic. My hostel access card is still functioning when I scanned. Surprise and happy. Save a lot of trouble to lie to the security. Then, I went up to my sister's unit. It was quite late at night, around 11pm, hence I did not expect to see any soul in the unit.

When I unlock the front door, I heard some people talking. Thought just her housemates. Then I pulled my 20kg luggages into the unit, I saw her unit owner -- from now onward I shall refer him as THE UNCLE. The uncle was quite stunned looking at me and I spoke with my tiny voice "*****'s (my sis's name) room" and pointed at my sis's room. Then he said "oh... you're back... for how long? not having holiday?" At that moment, I know the uncle thought I'm my sis. Cool. Save me a lot of trouble to explain why I can enter my sis's unit and save some complaints maybe. So I decided to lie and pretend as my sis. 

He talked to me about the unit, blah blah blah..... I tried to avoid talking to him coz I don't sound like my sis at all. But he still didn't figure it out after a 5 minutes conversation. Feeling so "special" to be my sis for 5 minutes. haha... After he left the unit, I laughed so hard in the room. It was really an interesting story in my life that I have to write it down. =) Till then.... I hope people thought I look like my sis though, means I look younger. XD

No comments:

Playlist