Saturday, November 5, 2011

Keep counting...

About 2 months left to complete 2011.
The year full of sadness is going to end. F-I-N-A-L-L-Y!! *tears dropped*
Came across this medley in youtube.
Crazily in love with it because it has all my favourite songs. And, it's Sam Tsui and Kurt!
Guys with talent are attractive. I SAID SO. =P
~Click "play" and continue reading~
Don't worry, I'm not going to summarize my life in 2011 yet.
Much more intereting events coming up, how can I stop it now?
When life gets hard, I'm glad that you are always there for me.
You make me feel valuable.
I'm always right in my way.
Being confident and a bit of ignorance are the keys to gain a big smile on your face.
You are the reason that keep me moving.
I know how important is a hug to me now. =)
Just a post to share nice song and some appreciations. Ending this with what I keep telling myself recently.
"Close your eyes, listen to your heart, follow what it tells you and you'll have a happy life."
Cheers people! It's saturday night! =D
PS: 42 days to go home. YEAH!!!

No comments:

Playlist