Saturday, November 12, 2011

3-2-1 Action!

Hello!!! Camera is back in action. "ka-cha!"

Yesterday was long and awesome. Today is relaxing. What about my coming 3 months of summer break? Hmmm.... I think I can spell it. It is gonna be F-U-N, S-W-E-E-T and M-E-M-O-R-A-B-L-E. =D

Had a very relaxing "morning walk" in the city with roomie on Saturday morning. Went gym after that and headed to botanical garden with the others. Finally, we went in after 4 months.

The garden is HUGE (from my perspective). So, I lost my direction for the 3rd time in Melbourne, 1st time with company. =P

After the short trip to the garden, we headed back home to surprise Sue Yen and had dinner at a Thai restaurant near Fitzroy. The food was satisfying and I'm happy to have dinner with so many people again after exam period.

Ooppsss, I haven't finish telling about my Saturday! Told you it was long and awesome in the first place. XD Skype session with my ladies! Yeah!! It has been a long time I didn't hear their voices. Last year this time, we had lots of fun after exam. Too bad I'm too far away now. Nevermind, you all will see my face soon!! ^^


Spherical pink flowers and the exhausted-but-i-still-wanna-go-out face. =D


All the girls of the day. =D


*****************************************************************
I talked with my ladies till about 3am in the morning.
Guess what time I wake up today?
I got scared by the clock. 1.30pm! LOL
It's holiday. Weeheee!!
So I had my lunch at 2pm and went out to shop.
Look up and down for Coke bottles. It took me longer to find the names than shopping.
Watching Gossip girls now.....
bye!!!

No comments:

Playlist