Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Billion thanks

Watched a short clip about long distance relationship few days ago. It was so depressing to me, as I miss home so much. It's not just about boy-girl relationship. I did the exactly same thing to my family and my close friends. I tell them everything, even what I had for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Lame =P

One of my friends told me, "congrats! you survived through this sem!" Yeah, she's right. It's all about survival, especially during that awful exam period. I'm glad to have so many people to support me and listen to me. I'll always show my naughty side during exam period. I'll disturb people to escape from books. I'm annoying. Sorry and thank you for understanding my weird-ness.

Can't believe that I'll be going back in one month time! =D Time to thank my lovessssss.

No comments:

Playlist