Monday, August 30, 2010

Shogun

PEEPS! I'm back to update!

Weeks ago, I went out with darling ven and wei jong on a Saturday afternoon. We had lunch together at Shogun and shared our latest stories. When old friends meet, the time is always short and there are always lots of stories left untold.

The meal was nice. Variety of choices. If you're not a sushi lover, you can still fill your tummy with lots of thai dishes and tempura. I like the desserts as well. Ok. Let the pictures tell the story. I've too many pending post to type. LOL..

This guy came all over from Cyberjaya to Sunway for a meal with us! TQ!
SHABU-SHABU provided for free!
Darling ven with her new haircut!

Sushi
Tempura
Overview at our food. (NOTE: just part of it)

You can see that we actually eat a lot. Why I gain so much weight these days? The answer is clear enough with photos as evident. TIME TO DIET!!! I look like a pig now. @.@

No comments:

Playlist