Thursday, September 2, 2010

The weekend

This photo makes me smile. He is adorable. Agree with me?


I went back to hometown last weekend.
It was interesting to tell that I wasted my 55 bucks Aeroline ticket for my assignment.
See how important you are to me. High score please.
Since I wasted the bus ticket, guess how I went back to Taiping?
Ok, let me tell you.
I took flight back to Penang. Then aunty fetched me back to Taip
ing.
Pretty tiring trip.
It was my first time taking plane. And, most important point is, I'm all alone.
Fuh! I sound brave. *perasan*
It was a really nice adventure to LCCT.
If you can speak and with some money in your pocket, nothing can fail you.

Basically, I spent 2.5/4 days at home. Coz I spent most of
the time travelling. T.T
Although parents were busy with work and sis was busy with exam preparation, I still enjoyed my days at home. The feeling is really sweet with your love ones b
eside you, even without any words or action.

Oh yeah, not to forget. I celebrated my baby Dong's 5th birthday. Its a belated one. All of us forgotten his bday. So bad. I bought a cake for him and had a simple celebration. Here goes the photos.
I love my family and Dong. I'll miss them for 2 months. ='(
So, in order to get rid of homesick, i'll live happily over here. It's a challenge but i think i can do it with a bunch of friends around.

No comments:

Playlist