Thursday, August 12, 2010

Dear blog readers

Sorry to my dear blog readers for abandon this bloggie for weeks.
Sem 2 life is quite hectic. But I'm not that busy though.
LAZY. yes, thats the only reason for not blogging.

Talk about some academic stuff.
Remember I told you about me being flooded with assignments?
I've got one pretty interesting assignment to deal with.
It is about erectile dysfunction v.s. depression.
A psychology assignment which makes me headache this week.
1500-2500 words essay sounds hard. But thanks to my crapping skill, I've got 1300 + words now. =D
Apart from that, I'll have oral presentation next week.
I chose sleep apnea as my topic which will make me regret for the whole sem 2.
Anyway, I got my favourite lecturer - Dr Tang as my examiner. Woots! That's the best part of sem 2. Hopefully he will be as kind as how he looks. LOL. Honestly, he looks cute to me.

Ok, about my uni life then.
I got myself a post in monash yoga club next year as treasurer. =)
will hang out with the board next sat! looking forward for that!
i'm learning how to be a random person. MYC will be a good start since i don't know most of the ppl there.
I met pei leng and jia kee for the first time in sunway. XD
Other than that, i'm repeating the same routine everyday. Uni + study + dinner with buddies + fb.. Dinner time is the best part of the day, usually.

Something happen to my health too.
I'm having eye infection on my right eye now.
It swells and bleeds. yucks!
And, it blocks my vision.
This started on sunday morning when I woke up from my sweet dream.
At first, I thought I punch myself at night. *lame joke, pls laugh to show support..lol*
Then, it got worsen the next day.
Mummy urge me to consult doctor.
I went to see a GP after MYC meeting and dinner.
Thanks to james and hong liang who spent their precious time to accompany me there.
Really appreciate it.
Now, my eye is still swollen but not painful anymore.
Is it because my pain receptors have been desensitized? hope not.

Oh yeah, my printer spoilt again after i fixed it for 2 weeks.
So, I went to fix it again last weekend with the help of that 2 sweet guys.
I really owe them a lot.
Sadly, the person said it can't be fully cured. I need to pay 60 + to fix another new cartridge.
I decided not to and brought it back.
It can still function. Just that it might die off anytime. unpredictable printer.
haizz..

1 comment:

katie-doherty said...

cool u no the way u r tryin to be random just think of a random thing like simon cowen and say isnt simon cowen really hairy
hope ur eye gets better
oh visit my blog
www.dearblogreaders.webs.com

Playlist