Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Move on

I was talking to a friend today and I was told that "If you move on, you will find something better". 

It's true. I agree. I've tried holding on something for years and it just kept coming back and worn me out. Indeed, once I move on, I feel happier. Relax. Grateful. 

Ever tried holding on something for a long time? 
A belief? A relationship? A friend? An attitude? A dream?
If it is something not feasible after trying a few times, why don't try to let it go?
Let it go and MOVE ON. 
Maybe, you will find something different. Something fruitful.
You'll never know what will come next.
You'll never know what God has planned for us.

No harm trying.
No harm trying again and again. 
Same concept, no harm trying to let go.
No harm trying to MOVE ON.

We need to keep moving, keep moving, keep moving.
Don't stay at the same place and stone. 
Life should not be wasted by stopping at a stop for too long. 
LET'S MOVE ON!



No comments:

Playlist