Monday, August 11, 2014

The Fault in Our Stars -- Tears and Music


"The Fault In Our Stars" -- A must watch movie for 2014.

I've been waiting for a chance to watch this movie as the trailer seems really touching. Finally, I get to watch it after weeks because this movie isn't showing in Alor Star cinema. HOW SAD. 

I promise I will not be the spoiler of the movie but I really want to share the soundtracks in this movie. They are so nice and blended into the movie very well. Love it!

I cried involuntarily a few times in cinema and I really want to know if you had the same experience. Share with me =D 

A sick love story. A story between Hazel and Gus. A promise.

Music time! Some of my favourite songs from this movie. They are very good and mostly are country songs. ENJOY!!





















Life is short. Appreciate everything that you have now and fight for things that you want. You only live once. Live gracefully, live happily. 

No comments:

Playlist