Sunday, August 31, 2014

An Experience on Merdeka Day

NOTE: This is not gonna be a fancy story. 

Have you ever feel super exhausted on a public holiday?
It's Merdeka Day Long weekend and I felt exhausted, everyday.
It was suppose to be an entertaining weekend.
I have thought to enjoy my long weekend in KL.
I have thought to enjoy my long weekend in Langkawi.
I have thought to enjoy my long weekend in Redang.
I have thought to enjoy my long weekend in Ipoh. 
Because I was reluctant
Because I have a reason to stay home
So that's it
My long weekend has no beach, no shopping mall, no nice cafe, no nice resort.
I have to work and drive and spent some time with family.

The story begins........
I was driving back to Alor Star from Taiping.
I was extremely not in good condition.
I was sleepy but I have no choice.
On the way to Alor Star, I broke down because my eyes and body couldn't take it anymore
I was on the highway and I have no choice but to shed my tears and continue my journey to the north.
I never knew my body will react such when it is exhausted
A different experience
On my last day of holiday
Hari Merdeka
A day to remember

No comments:

Playlist