Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Stop telling me this!

"I know how you feel" is the worst phrase on earth.
Nobody knows how one is feeling unless they are in that situation, in one's body and soul.
I'm not trying to insult anyone here.
I had the wrong thought last year. I really thought I can feel.

Now, I know that it is beyond one's limit to stand the pain.
Mild food poisoning and a bit of abdominal cramp is going to kill me.
I took up the patient role immediately.
Just couldn't bare with the pain and uncomfortable feeling.

You're strong. Too strong.
How do you go through that period?
I always asked you to stay strong, the pain will be gone.
Sorry, I was wrong.
Now I know, it is not that easy.
Too late to realize now.

I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL???
It's a very ridiculous phrase for me now.
You will never know how I feel.
Don't teach/ask me what to do.
You will never know how helpless I am.
Don't ask me to stay strong.
There's time, I just need to fall apart and heal slowly.
WHAT DOESN'T KILL YOU MAKE YOU STRONGER
Just let me build up my "immunity" towards everything.

No comments:

Playlist