Saturday, May 26, 2012

Calm

I'm surrounded by people who loves me.
Yeah, thanks for the comment. I read and wish to know who are you. Sincerely, thank you!

From my last post, everyone knows that I was unhappy and disappointed with some issues.
Thankfully, the negative feelings did not stay for a long time. 

I received an email from a lecturer, asking if I'm fine. That was so sweet and heart-warming. 
That's a problem for me as well. I don't know how to reply the sweetest email of the week.
Being emotional for all these while, I feel upset. I don't like the feeling of I-don't-know-what-can-I-do-now.
I blame people. I blame the situation. I blame my faith.
Everything just went off when I get back to track and start replying that email.
I am just too weak. Should be stronger and face problem with a calm-er mind.

Time to work. It's study week! 
After having a nice day out with my long-time-no-see sweethearts, I am here, back in my position, going to fight for the finals. I promised I'll stay focus and I should. 
NO MORE NEGATIVE THOUGHTS. STAY FOCUS.
Good luck to me, and everyone! 
 

No comments:

Playlist