Tuesday, May 22, 2012

How?

Life is unpredictable.
It is of good and bad surprises.
Everyone hopes that they could have good ones ONLY.
But things just don't happen as the way we want it to be.
I used to tell myself, that everything is just gonna be fine, nothing can beat me down.

As long as you work, you will get what you want.

This semester is a real mess. I can't take it.
Bad news came in waves and I can't stop it.
I can't control. I feel lost.
Why is it so unfair? Why is it uncontrollable?
Can bad things stop happening on me? 
I need a break from all these craps. 
Jumping off the cliff is not ideal I know. 
But, how can I fix this? How?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chillyea...
You've lotsa love-s around u <3
Smile ^v^

yen yee said...

Dear.. certainly not all things will be under our control. At times like this, all we can do is just to let it be. It'll turn out just as fine, maybe not now but eventually it will. I'm not sure what exactly all the bad things mentioned are, but will they still matter after, say, 5 years?

It's okay not to be okay, you know. But I bet when you look back, you'll only be thankful.

*hugs*

Playlist