Sunday, September 4, 2011

Last Friday Night

Not going to update about how I spent my weekend this time. I had an awesome Friday night! Not about party and drinking. It's all about the lovely friends I have. =D

This weekend, I have been staying at home and study. Thanks to the test and assignment. So, on Friday night, I had video call with xin ling as usual. It's a routine now. haha.. After a while, su ann online and we tried group video call together. 3 of us finally "meet". We had men talk for a while and photo session started. LOL...


We then asked the guys to join. Cutest photos I've ever taken this year.

Yen yee and Chern joined us after a while. Talked to them until late night. Thanks for staying up late for me!

Contents are private but I can tell that I felt the love throughout the conversation. All of them spent their precious time just to update me and listen to me. I'm grateful to have you all in my life. I feel so good after Friday. That's a night to remember. That's why I'm jotting down here. It will be kept in the "sweet memory" folder.

Honestly, I miss them a lot. Can't wait to meet them in real and give each of them a big hug. Thank you for your presence and be part of my life. =D I know this is a bit over, but I still wanna say "Friend, I love you!"

Yen yee and James shared this video in fb and I find it very meaningful to me now.

就在最近这几天
我总是发呆老半天
盘旋在脑海中不去的是你的话语和难忘的笑脸

一起熬夜一起在网上费话连篇  XD

我将学习如何去思念

2 comments:

James Sia said...

=)

Rourou said...

=D

Big surprise for me when I saw your blog url. Manatau it's empty. LOL

Playlist