Thursday, August 18, 2011

Food

Not in the mood of reading. So, I'm here to update about FOOD!

The photo below shows what I usually hunt for when I crave for fish.
Yes, that's Fish & Chips. I had grilled fish with chips few weeks back. Apart from the Sze Chuan dinner I had with friends, which they ordered a big bowl of chillies with fish, I normally eat fish with CHIPS! Unhealthy way to eat fish. I always miss home-cook steamed fish. Not forget to mention about prawns, which is one of my favourite. I didn't have that since the day I reach Melbourne, not even a shrimp. =(

Besides fish, I would like to share about macadamia nuts. I saw a few stalls selling macadamia nuts in Queen Victoria Market on the first week. So, I was tempted to buy them. During my second visit to the market, I bought 2 packets of macadamia nuts, natural and honey-coated. They are sweet and crunchy. So, I took them with my dinner usually and finished them within 2-3 weeks. XD Guilty much. But they are really nice! I'll buy some back, I think.


So now, it's time to show you what food I consumed the most. The first one will be....... BREAD!!!


I take bread for breakfast and lunch, USUALLY. Save money? I hope it helps. =) Coz I've booked my flight to Gold Coast and Tasmania, and will definitely need to go Sydney. But I like bread. So, no harm doing so. haha! Now I understand Teck Yuen's feeling. It isn't that sad as I thought. (whoever read this please pass this sentence to him. hehe.. )

Oats! Yeah, that's my breakfast since the 2nd week. Enjoy consuming it plain and sometimes with milk. A bowl of warm oat in the morning makes my day. It helps a lot to stop me from shivering in the morning. =D I miss daddy whenever I take oats.


4 comments:

Teck Yuen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Teck Yuen said...

Message received in M'sia~! There is no need to ask the others to pass the message to me since I am nearly always around here, just lurking out of sight (sounds like a stalker XD) . Haha, eating breads is not that sad right? =D It definitely helps saving some money (unless you are buying those expensive ones of course XP) and you get to enjoy at the same time too! Hurray for breads and those who invented and improved it~!

Rourou said...

Oh ya! Coz I didn't talk to you for quite some time d. Thought you'd forgotten about me. =P
Yes, bread are nice and CHEAP! I bought different kind each time. Some are a bit more expensive, but still cheaper. One loaf with 2 dollars I can eat for 4-5 days. Are you still eating bread for dinner?

Teck Yuen said...

Haha, true enough we didn't talk for quite a while since the end of our last final exam, but no worry I won't forget about you and you must not forget me either ya! XP

Sounds like there are many varieties of breads to choose from over there. That makes me feel so envious of you because there aren't much choices here (partly my fault for refusing to go to sunway pyramid just to buy breads though =x ). I am still eating breads for breakfast plus either my lunch or dinner now. Can't eat breads for my whole day meal now otherwise I will get scolded by my mum XD .

Playlist