Monday, August 15, 2011

MId August Update 2011





Just realized that I had bandoned this little corner of mine for such a long time. =P

I had been in Melbourne for the one month plus. That's fast! Had been busy going around and of course, spent a lot. As you noticed, I had put on weight and I still eat a lot. Guilty much.

Usually, I'll stay back in library and study during weekdays and won't touch on books during weekends. My pre-reading process is gonna come to an end. VERY SOON. =( unproductive over here and I have plenty of reasons to slack. Whoever reads this, please motivate me to study. Thank you. =D

I had been to 2 tours since the last post. I went to Ballarat, to see this very traditional little village and get to visit the gold mine. A very new experience and nice sight-seeing spot. Then, last Saturday, I went for Great Ocean Road Trip. The view there was nice and we had Fish & Chips outdoor. Sea view with food was really enjoying. It would be nicer with shorts and flip flops. XD

Just spending some time here to wait for my food to digest. Had a very huge Souvlaki as late dinner aka supper for me just now. Oh yeah, I went for this free 3D movie screening. And the 3D effect here is much better than the one back in Malaysia. That documentary was quite stunning also. I had a looonnnggg day. Happy internally. =D

So yeah, enjoy the photos and I'll update as soon as possible. @ Albert Park, playing with the swans
@ Ballarat with the lady at candle shop
12 Apostles @ Great Ocean Road

No comments:

Playlist