Friday, May 20, 2011

Pray

It's 21st May and I'm glad I can still blog at this moment.
I really think that we have to express our love, care and feeling anytime, anywhere to the right person, at the right timing.
Never wait until the day before judgement day and start to panic.

I just wanna say, I LOVE YOU to everyone who reads this post.
I love you. Coz you're being so kind to keep track with my blog updates...
I love you. Coz you aregiving me power to keep blogging and really thank you for reading...
I love you. Coz you make the effort to understand me by reading this blog...

If you are just a stranger or random reader, I love you because you spent your every precious minutes on judgement day to read this.
If you are my friends, I love you more coz you participate in my life and make me a cheerful person.
If you are my family members, I love you more than anyone else with unexplainable reasons.

Thanks for reading and PRAY HARD!! *close your eyes, and pray*

1 comment:

Dee said...

love you too! =)
thank you for your presence too, xin rou! =)

Playlist