Saturday, May 14, 2011

NON-princess diary

The story started 1.5 days ago when I found that I've lost my favourite pen's cover........

I was studying that time, jotting down notes, as usual.
Interestingly, I noticed that the cover was not with the pen and I started to look up and down of my study desk. I even went out to the living room and kitchen to check.
===========> RESULT: I lost the cover =(

Was very upset yesterday as well.
Replaced the cover with a random pen cover, which does not fit at all.
Tried to finish the ink asap(its a gel ink pen by the way) by copying textbook before it dries up.
So, I studied until 2am and there is still quite an amount of ink. Gave up and went to sleep.
Lied down on the bed and kept turning left-right-left-right.
Argh!! It's caffeine! Had too much tea throughout the day (pearl milk tea + green tea).
Surprisingly, I touched something under my pillow.
It's a small object. *Smile* PEN COVER!!
Gosh, I slept with it the previous night without realizing it's presence.
This reminds me of the story "The princess and the pea".
The princess can feel the presence of the pe
a under so many mattresses.
I can't even feel one pen cover under a flat pillow!!!!
=================> Conclusion: I am not a princess =(


It's kinda sad as I couldn't be like her. *crying over broken dream*



1 comment:

yen yee said...

haha.. so cute la xin rou =D

Playlist