Thursday, May 12, 2011

A day before friday the 13th

Have been really busy this week.
Busy searching for accommodation.
Sent lots of emails to different agents and hope for good news.
Sadly, only a few replied and only bad news were given.
It is either they have 12-24 months lease or need legal inspection.
Need some luck!!!
Really wish to get a nice place with reasonable price (can't afford expensive one as I'm not being sponsored. =( )
I have another problem too. Need to find a tenant to replace my place over here.
Gosh! I need a break.

While emo-ing over accommodation problem, I have to deal with tests and assignment.
Finals is just less than one month away ( and NO revision is being done! G-R-E-A-T!!)

Angel: You really need to focus on books.
Devil: You should watch a nice movie

WHAT NOW???

No comments:

Playlist