Thursday, November 4, 2010

It's November. =)

Sorry! I have been MIA for quite a long time. 6 weeks! I can't believe I did that to this sweet little corner. Reason? Ok, I admit that I tweet a lot these days. XD

It's November! 10+ days to finish my finals. 2 more killers and I'm done with my year 1 sem 2. Time flies. Homesick during exam period like last sem? NO! Stressed up like last sem? NO! That's a good news. =)

I'll blog randomly this time. Just some captions for the photos to describe how awesome is my life in sunway. haha.

One day, I logged in fb and found out that ying changed her profile picture to the one we took together during halloween'09. Out of sudden, I miss them so much! I miss Penang and Kang Har Tong. (laikee babe, please believe me that i really miss that place we used to complain. XD) After a few comments, xuen changed her profile pic to let me miss her too. LOL. So, I gonna do sth to show them how much i miss them. A simple one for Chou Pi Jiangsss:

They made my day!

I went to Putrajaya Botanical Garden for yoga retreat. Ermm... It has been ages.. The park is nice! It reminded me about Taiping Lake Garden. Of course, this park is 100X much nicer.

Then, we had birthday celebration for James, Amelia and Vincent at TGIF.


And part of my polaroid collection for that day.


Surprise party for James at hostel.
Top: the making of birthday card in study room
Bottom: Group photo in James' unit.
I feel so guilty after writing such a long one. I need to study my psychology now. I hope I won't sleep so easily tonight. XD Bye peeps! I'll update as soon as I can. After finals I'll be pretty busy with trips! muahaha.. Genting, KL, Malacca(maybe) and Korea!! What else? Stay tuned!

PS: follow me in twitter lar. I almost update every few hours. Good luck for finals!! I love you all.

No comments:

Playlist