Saturday, September 18, 2010

I'm the owner of 2 cameras. Yeah!



People, meet my new toy! Finally I got myself this Fujifilm instax mini 7s in midvalley during the Raya break. I wanted the pink one but it is out of stock. =( anyway, i kinda like this colour too. Blue starts to replace pink to be my favourite colour.

It is a lomo camera. So, enjoy the effect and don't ask me why it isn't as clear as digital camera/dslr. I haven't get to take picture with my babe toy yet. So, I'm going to play with it later when I meet up with darling ven. XD I LOVE LOMO!

My favourite photo! taken @ monash B6L3 staircase
Credit to Devi =D
Credit to Jie Min
I will have to save money in order to take more photos with this babe. 3 bucks per photo. So, I gonna save 3 bucks a day (minimum amount) from now onwards, which I think its an impossible mission. Anyway, I still love my canon digital camera. =)

No comments:

Playlist