Saturday, November 27, 2010

Home

Been home for a few days d. Spent most of the time sleeping and drama-ing. Rubbish-holiday lifestyle.

A super duper long holiday for me again. Last year, I had 8 months break. This year, another 3 months. Don't be jealous. It isn't fun at all. Let's see what I will do for this coming 3 months.

After my finals, I went to Genting as I mentioned in my last post. Went to Pavillion, Fahrenheit 88, Midvalley, SS15 and of course Sunway Pyramid with my loves after Genting. Other than outing, we had nice talk back in hostel too. Girls talk for the first night till 5.30am and movie + chor dai dee night at the guys unit till 5.00am the next day. I'm still trying to change back my biological clock and heal my horrible eye bags.

I'm lucky enough to be able to join syn's and yen yee's birthday celebration at One Utama before I leave. Su ann and xin ling accompanied me back hostel right after the celebration while others went for movie and shopping(?). I almost cried out but su ann and xin ling stopped me. =) Thanks! I just can't stop feeling depressed when I need to say "see you next year!". We will meet soon. We will. Maybe some day during this summer break.

Take care mates! Keep in touch! Call me anytime you want if you do miss me. =)

P/S: sorry laikee babe! I'm back in taiping d. Didn't get to meet up with u after my finals. So sorry dear!

No comments:

Playlist