Friday, March 12, 2010

Week 2

I'm going to go mad real soon. Week 2 just end and I have a strong im-going-to-die-soon feel. I feel so stressed up especially when I found out my notes are piling up. OH GOSH, I've no idea how to start and finish them. T.T

Apart from the stressful part, I did enjoy my uni life. This week was club and society week. Many booth were set up in the foyer. As a freshie, of course I walked around with friends to look for an interesting one to join. I ended up joining our MuPhaS and Yoga Club. I actually wanna join music club too. But I don't think I have time for it. =( Activities will start next week. Hence, I think I'll feel more tired as compare to this week.. Argh... No matter how, I'll still try my best to survive.. LOL

I just realised that I spent more time in uni compare to hostel. I even walk to uni during weekends to study with friends and online.. =) hostel connection is just too slow.. sigh...

I'm growing fatter too.. Had too much fast food this week.. Sobx... I wanna go for shopping!! I need a watch and some new shirts BADLY.. its mega sales ladies!! I'm not gonna spend my days facing books without buying anything during mega sales..

Oh ya, I think my plan is going to be successful this time. Once I book the ticket, I'll announce it here.. haha.. keep it as a secret now... shh...

Not to forget, I'll be meeting my a-levels sweeties this sunday.. I should be excited but my lecture notes stopped me.. T.T No matter how, I know I'm going to have a great day with lots of laughters..

I shall cheer up and go study now.. Should sleep earlier too.. Pimples start growing AGAIN.. duh... Goodnight everyone!! Sorry with my messed up post.. I've lots of things to say but lazy to organize them... haha..

No comments:

Playlist