Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Amazing week

Yeah, I'm still adapting to university lifestyle. Personally, I feel that uni life is amazing but assignment and presentation make it tough. I enjoy looking at crowds of ppl walking around the campus. Meeting different people everyday and have some random chat is kinda cool actually. Ok, to be honest, I'm not really good in socializing with people and I'm still in the process of learning. It is one of my goals--to be good in communication before and after i graduate.

Alright, lots of readings waiting for me. I'm easily distracted from books when I left my lappie on behind me. =P Can you believe this?? I've 2 assignments during my week 1..

Stay tuned!! I'll try to update when I've time and the connection allows me to do so.. Nitez..

With love,
Rou

No comments:

Playlist