Friday, March 5, 2010

It's Friday!!

I'm tired~~~ but I haven't start reading my books yet.. T.T PHS IS DRIVING ME CRAZY!!

I have one hour lecture today!! Hooray!! 9-10am.. =D
So,went to have a movie with classmates this afternoon and shop for fruits, biscuits, oats and stationary as well.. oh ya, not forget to mention that i bought the 5.5L of mineral water too.. I carried about 10+ kg things back to hostel.. In the process, I need to walk for a kinda long distance and take shuttle bus.. @.@

Alright, I've something to comment about the movie--- Valentine's Day. Overall, I kinda like the story.. It is so real-life. The handsome and pretty+sexy actors make the movie more worth-watching.. XD Anyway, my main point is to share what I learnt from the movie. crap too much.. =P
Here it is... "If you couldn't find an ideal partner, look for someone who is always there for you. Yes, your best friend, who understands you well and always provide you with useful advices. Why not consider him/her?" sounds pretty cool right?? I never thought of that until I watch this movie..

Alright, gonna do my laundry AGAIN.. I'm tired of hand-washing the clothes d..

No comments:

Playlist