Friday, July 27, 2012

Good Time

Semester started!
Including this semester, I have 3 more semesters to go before graduation.
How time flies.
I see how people and things changed every semester.
They enter your life, and they leave.
Some, with notifications.
Some, just quietly disappear.

This semester is challenging.
First placement and my first elective unit coming up.
I gave myself some targets to achieve this semester.
Hopefully, I won't disappoint myself.

It's Friday and I had planned my first weekend of this semester well.
Meeting new and old friends.
Doing something different. =)
Its always a good time when you can learn from experience and people.
Its always a good time when you can say out whatever that's in your mind.
Treasure the good times as they won't appear too often.


No comments:

Playlist