Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Disted-ians CNY Gathering 2011

It's the 6th day of CNY and I had a gathering with friends again! This time is more amazing coz we travelled to Penang and met up with 2 sweeties. Yes, it's a small Disted-ians CNY gathering with only 5 people. We had lunch at Winter Warmers(Sunway Carnival), a visit to Kek Lok Si, re-visited Kang Har Tong (our beloved ex-hostel.. *cough cough*) and had dinner at Chai Leng Park before we left. It's a simple but awesome gathering. We didn't meet each other for a long time. Nice to catch up with them and Edward still never fails to make us laugh without reason. Share some photos here and more photos are being uploaded in Facebook. I wish there will be a gathering soon with more people. I miss all of them!

3 of us (Edward, Chu Sun and me) from Taiping. Thanks Edward for driving us there! =)

With 2 sweeties. Ying aka chou pi jiang and Janice. XOXO
@ Kek Lok Si with happy-bunny-year pose. LOL



I love the lanterns!!! I so wanna go again at night!!!

Great outing and yeah, Happy Chinese New Year people!!!

No comments:

Playlist