Saturday, February 5, 2011

Chor Sam

Third day of CNY 2011. As usual, I asked my friends to come over and had a small gathering back home. The number of people attending obviously decreased a lot compared to last year. But it was still fun because most of us haven't been seeing each other for quite some time (one year or less..)

This year, I finally got the chance to have photo taking session. It's the only way to capture down our YOUNG moment. haha.. I'm happy to meet up with everyone. You don't have to contact each other but the bond still stay strong. That's the awesome part of having high school friends.

Part of the people. The early ones.
My new year resolution: I wanna turn taller!
One of my favourite pic of the day. Meet Jeffrey!
Finally I get to take photo with this sweetie after years. =)

I do hate CNY except the part which I can meet up with friends and relatives and have reason to grab new garments and accessories. =) HAPPY NEW YEAR PEOPLE! I hope the coming days will be more happening. I still need to work anyway. Happy wrapping hamper to me!

No comments:

Playlist