Sunday, December 19, 2010

Anyong-haseyo!!

Anyong-haseyo!!! Dear readers!! I'm back from Korea Trip. =D
It was a very memorable, exciting and freezing trip.
Been to Seoul, Jeju, Nami Island, etc...
Too bad that it was raining when we were in Jeju. Missed out so many nice scenery.
Anyway, we managed to see and play with snow. Hehe.. Ok, I gotta admit that I shouted like a kampung girl when I first touch the snowflake. LOL

I love all the food being served there. Steamboat and BBQ for almost every meal. Thumbs up! Kimchi, which is used to be my favourite, is being abandoned after seeing all other delicious dishes. Usually, seafood or mushrooms are our main course. Oh, not to forget, most of the food we took are pork, pork and pork. That makes us miss chicken so much! haha.. But they did let us try Ginseng chicken noodles soup.

I love that country! People there are friendly and you don't have to worry too much of snatch theif or whatsoever. Just walk like normal and enjoy the scenery. The christmas decoration there is just too awesome for me. Every single main street is being decorated. Their LED is just way too nice. Even our tour bus got very nice lighting.

Ok, share you guys some photos taken during the trip. More photos will be uploaded in facebook. =) Hope you all enjoy viewing the "bak-zhang" look of mine. haha...









2 comments:

yen yee said...

OMG Jeju! Snow~~~~! haha
glad that you had fun =) nice pics!

Rourou said...

thanks yen yee! It's a really nice place and I really wish to go there again. Anyway, I still prefer sunny beach. haha! can't wait for our trip! XD

Playlist