Saturday, February 20, 2010

I couldn't imagine that!!!

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!
I've to attend a 3 days camp in PORT DICKSON for my orientation!!!
The weather is so hot these days and I've to go camping on a beach... T.T
I don't wanna get sun burn, pimples and become darker..
I need to get myself sunglasses, umbrella, cap, long sleeve and everything that can protect my skin from the sun.
Why only pharmacy and medicine students have to attend this camp.....
I know it is a good activity... Accommodation, transport and meals are prepared.. I think they are FOC.. Nice treat right?? It will be better if it is not in PORT DICKSON but in TAMAN NEGARA or any jungle.. >.<
okok.. i'll try to calm myself now.. Look for the advantages and forget bout the bad things... As what kee jin said, maybe I can meet some leng chai there.. LOL
haizz.. honestly, few minutes ago, i'm still in CNY mood... After viewing that email, everything is gone.. I've less than 1 day to prepare stuff for a 3 days camp... gosh...
OK.. I have to off now.. wake up early and do my shopping is the most essential thing..
I still have many things to tell you all.. So, stay tuned.. I'll try to find some time to update it asap.. =) Goodnight everyone and happy chinese new year!!(i'm late.. =P)

1 comment:

jiuhu said...

muz enjoy in pd lo... enjoy yr orientation week...XD

Playlist