Friday, February 26, 2010

all about camp

Hey! I'm back from Port Dickson yesterday. It was a fantastic camp and I really enjoyed it. Ok, I have to admit that I did sound glommy in my previous post when I get to know that I'm going for the transition camp. But, after joining it and meeting all the lovely people, I've totally changed my point of view. =P Anyway, I'm suffering now because of my tan skin, pimples, painful muscles and fat accumulated. No regret. haha..

Alright, I'll describe briefly about what I've done in PD for 3D2N. We had 5 meals per day! It is horrible right? That's why I'm growing fatter. Sigh.. The food were awesome, except the very diluted drinks provided. Apart from this, the room provided was really nice. The toilet was about the size of my current hostel room. Cool right?? The activities were meaningful as well. Briefing sessions, games and jungle trekking were carried out smoothly and I did get lots of experience from it. Oh ya, not to forget to mention about the awesome people. I've make lots of new friends there and they are really friendly. The seniors treat us very nicely and helpful as well. Pharmacy students rock!!

After the transition camp, I did my laundry and slept for 12 hours yesterday. haha. I think my roommate will think that I'm a PIGGY. I'll be going to sunway pyramid with yee hooi and one of her pcl fren later. Tmr will be meeting janice and xuen! I want my first weekend in sunway to be an awesome one. XD

Take care everyone. Stay tuned.

With love,
Rou

No comments:

Playlist