Monday, November 10, 2014

For my lost

A day to remember --- I lost my purse for the first time of my life.
It was my graduation gift from mom. Pretty sad thinking about it. It is just 6 months old. Oh dear, what happened actually? I have no idea where I lost it.

After today's incident, I realized how important is my purse to me. It seems to represent my life. A stage of life. Losing it makes me feel like I should start a new life, perhaps.

I should work harder for my dream.
I should treasure every moment from now.
I'm grateful with what I have in my life.
I've learnt that losing someone in life is an essential path of life.
Grab things that you want and never let go. That includes happiness and dream.
Presents get lesser as you grow older but they become more meaningful.

Random thoughts..... Haha... Mind not functioning well.
Oh well, I'm mourning for my lost tonight. I will miss you.

1 comment:

Kintaru said...

心血来潮 check my blogspot today and good to know that you are still updating your blog.
:)

Playlist