Saturday, July 5, 2014

Review: Xiaomi Powerbank 10400mAh

Sorry for the late update!
I've been busy starting my new life -- working as a provisional registered pharmacist (PRP) in Hospital Sultanah Bahiyah (HSB), Alor Star. Busy revising and also slack over the weekend. =P I will talk about my life as PRP in the next post. Now, I am going to share with you my experience using Xiaomi powerbank.


This cute powerbank arrived after a week of purchase.
I can still remember how my hand shake while trying to grab this powerbank online. Crazy.

Till now, people are still trying to grab their Xiaomi Powerbank every Tuesday and they still sold out within minutes. HOW COME??? 

But well, I would say that it is kinda worthy to buy this powerbank. Why???
Let me list down a few good points:

1) It is CHEAP --- 10400mAh for RM36 ---> Definitely cheaper than other brand-less powerbank in those computer/phone accessories shop.
2) It is SMALL -- very easy to carry it around.
3) It can charge my iPhone up to 3 TIMES -- very satisfying as a customer
4) Free delivery if you buy TWO. So just help your friends to buy and cut down the competition + save the shipping fee (Killing two birds with one stone, why not right?)


Was really excited to hold my Xiaomi powerbank for the first time. I'm not a brand ambassador nor writing advertorial for Xiaomi company. I just want to share what I've experienced. =)  

Hope those who are still trying to grab a Xiaomi powerbank can get one this coming Tuesday! Remember to log in early and check out fast! Read about my experience grabbing this powerbank online HERE.

Good luck! =D

1 comment:

Rourou said...

Thanks for sharing DarkScorpion! =D

Playlist