Saturday, March 3, 2012

How time flies

First week of uni back in Sunway was really nice.
It might be the best week of my 5th semester in Monash.
How's the feeling back in Sunway campus, seeing all the familiar faces?
I would say, I feel good and relax.
Can sleep without any problem (except last night) with my lovely housemates around.
There's changes here, but I don't know how to tell. Just merely feel it.
Anyhow, I'm happy to be back here.
Sitting in the class with my besties feel so great.
Lunch in cafeteria isn't that sad as before.
Lecturers look cuter than before. XD
3rd year, is time to grow up.
It's time to learn to grab whatever you need and let go when necessary.
I wanna make a change. An important move.
Still searching though.
I wish it will be here soon.
I can be tough.
I can be strong. =) *my favourite song*

No comments:

Playlist