Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Photos

Photos are magical.
That's the reason why I'm interested in photography.
Please just temporary forget about my poor skill and my long distance relationship with my baby. =P
Photos tell stories. Storage of memories, no doubt.
It tells me that it is important to enjoy every moment in life. Every second spent is precious because the same thing will never happen again.
100+ days away from home. 100+ days since you left.
Tears never fails to drop whenever I think about you. I'll be stronger, I promise. I'll smile, like how you always do. =)


*Chinese zodiac sign*

P/S: Having a quiz tomorrow, so I'll update my blog again tomorrow. Just a short post today to show that I'm still alive in Melbourne. haha...

1 comment:

Hamster Han said...

GOOD!!!!^^

Playlist