Saturday, June 11, 2011

Movie Movie

One more paper to freedom! But I've been relaxing all this while. So, I don't think I'll scream and jump after exam anymore.

Had been talking about love and relationship with housemates recently. EVERYDAY to be exact. What I would say, I'm really proud and happy to live on my own and rely on family. To be honest, after talking with them, I think I don't want to have any changes to be made. It sounds a little troublesome. But if there's a 0.5, I won't mind. =D

Anyway, the main purpose of this blog is to share my happiness. This might be the reason which keeps me so excited and relax all the time. I WON TWO PASSES TO WATCH GREEN LANTERN PREMIERE SCREENING!!!!!!!!

Thanks Nuffnang! I have been waiting for this movie since February. And I'm glad to have the chance to watch it free and it's premiere screening! Transport is still a problem for me, but who cares? It's a day after finals. XD

I will write a review about the movie. Promise. =D


Time to go and force myself to start reading. Goodnight peeps!!! Have a nice weekend! XOXO

No comments:

Playlist