Thursday, March 17, 2011

If you were to ask me, why I sound/look so busy this semester, I would tell you that I'm involved with clubs, training and conference other than studies.
And so, I shouldn't complain. That's the path I chosen-- a happening semester.
Being a year 2 Pharmacy student, tonnes of concepts are waiting for me to understand and apply. I'm left behind now and need to spend more time to catch up everything. Time management and study stamina is desperately needed. =(
Exchange application is being submitted few days ago. Just hope that dream can come true.
I'm so emo over an issue today. However, I decided to just don't care about the future and just be responsible.
I'm tired, seriously

2 comments:

yen yee said...

dear, feel free to talk over it okay.. you seem so quiet most of the time. dont keep everything to yourself, we are here for you!

Unknown said...

thanks dear! I did talked to su ann about my problem coz my usual emo period will be at night. haha.. Don't worry! I'll try to talk more. lol

Playlist