Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010 to everyone!!!

Since I decided to change to a new blog in the first day of 2010, I think I should list down my new year resolutions.(although i feel that it is a bit LAME. =P)

1. I sincerely hope that 2010 will be much more better than 2009. Less tears and more smiles.

2. I want a great birthday this year!!! I don't want to drive around Taiping like a crazy women with tears again. I know I shouldn't complain about my 18th. My 18th isn't that important as aunt's wedding. It is still a day I wish I could get some attention from people. Few more days to 19th. It is time to forget about that incident. I'm going to celebrate 19th with a HUGE smile.. =)

3. I hope I can be more talkative. I've been too quiet in 2009. I should give more response when people talks to me.

4. I hope I can slim down. lolx.. I have this in my new year resolution list every year. @.@

5. Hope that everything in uni goes smoothly and get a friendly roommate. I want to have a great life in uni! hiak hiak hiak...

6. Wish to keep in touch with everyone.

7. Time to forget the past and look forward.

8. Ignore those who ignore me. ^^

9,10,.........

It is a long list. I'm going keep those important ones in my heart.. hehe..

Have a great year everyone!! Muackss.....

2 comments:

Janlan / Ezca_Jan said...

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~

Rourou said...

janice, why weeeeeee?? lolx
happy new year!!! i miss you..

Playlist